- To encourage members to take specialist classes and to become certified in that specialty
- To help members defrayone-half of the cost of the class tuition
1. Applicant must be a certified Tarrant County Master Gardener at the time they take the specialist course to qualify for reimbursement.
2. Only two people will be reimbursed for each specialist class. They will be considered in the order they are received by the Scholarship Chair.
3. Each member can be reimbursed for only one specialist training class per year.
4. Specialist training tuition reimbursement forms must be received within 6 months of certification
At the end of the year, if the budget allows, others will be considered for #2 and #3.
Click here for the Specialist Training Tuition Reimbursement Form.
After taking the specialist class and accumulating the required hours Steve Chaney must sign the form from the sponsoring county. At this point you are considered a certified specialist.
AT THE SAME TIME, HAVE STEVE SIGN THE SPECIALIST TRAINING TUITION REIMBURSEMENT FORM
Send the Specialist Training Tuition Reimbursement Form to the Scholarship Chair.
The Texas Master Gardener Association also offers a $50 Specialist Reimbursement. Click here for the reimbursement form.